Thursday, January 25, 2007



So I've decided to come back to blogger and be much better about posting. Let's see...what's been happening? Isabelle is maturing into a very funny 3 year old who has the same humor as her daddy. She can count to 20, knows her shapes, her colors, and can speak some Spanish. She (along with the rest of us) is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby brother due any day now. I've been on bed rest for almost 4 weeks! Luckily I work for a great company that allows me to do this with no worries. I keep thinking of all the great books I could be catching up on but instead find myself addicted to daytime TV. It could be damaging my brain cells slowly but how would I know the difference if that is the case? I was watching Maury the other day (the guy that used to have good shows that are now trash). Maury has one show that runs everyday called "Who's your baby's Daddy?" I am so fortunate I don't have to have 9 men tested to discover that. The next day I saw on the news that often babies look like their dads when the come out just to prove paternity. Interesting. Two words: birth control. Well, let's leave it at that for tonight.

No comments: