Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lost

I was in a plane and it crashed on a desert island. That's my excuse for being absent. So if any of you ever come here looking for updates I apologize for past abandonment. So new news in the Christus household is....baby due in February is a BOY! We bought a new house in Gladstone just North of Kansas City. And we have a new little addition to our family, a kitty cat that Isabelle has named Mermaid. Mermaid is a very good kitty. She lets Isabelle haul her around, put in her cabinets, cover her with blankets. All the activities little girls love to have kitties for. Nick is still working from home (so he says!) I still think he has cocktail parties during the day when we are gone. I still work in Westport and traffic for lack of a better word sucks. We happened to move when they decided to start work on the highway. We are looking for pre-school up here for Isabelle because I won't be at Westport forever. I am wanting to transfer after my maternity leave. So if we haven't heard from you in awhile let us know how you are doing!

No comments: